Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Cubes

Some people may say I have too much time on my hands... but I choose to say I am highly creative, if not always productive. I have decided to create a diorama of cubicles within my cubicle. Sort of like Office Space, but on my desk. It's a social commentary, really. So, here is what I have come up with so far:

"Breakroom Breakdown"


Is he suicidal, or just angry about the 1 donut per employee rule? Who knows, really.


"We can't figure out why Sales are down..."



Hmmm... I bet I can guess why....

"Hostile Takeover"

I am in charge now, buddy!

Feel free to comment and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love these! What a great way to pass those long hours at the office. Do they have little family figurines? I would love to build some day-in-the-life scenes from my job!

Tiffany said...

Your cubes are amazing!

Why did you not tell me you were blogging? Of course, I am so absent minded that I probably forgot before subscribing to your feed.