Thursday, October 9, 2008

Picture Perfect Thursday




Here is a picture of Madison at a cowgirl themed birthday party on my birthday last weekend. I had such a good time with her and I just love the little boots! She is such an amazing kid and I am thrilled to have her as my niece.


Every person who sees her says, "Wow... she is such a Blessitt!!!" hehe When we went to the birthday party, there were several people I knew from church as a child. One lady, Miss Lillian, I have known all my life, but haven't seen her in many years. I went over to say hello to her with Madison and she looked at me a little blankly until she looked at Madison and said, "Oh... she looks JUST like your sister!! I couldn't place your name until I saw her - Blessitt." Bahahaha



Picture courtsey of the Fabulous Uptown Lori Brown!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! I'm glad you both had a great time!!! And I'm SO glad you got to see some old friends! That's the coolest of all!!!

Love you, sister!! And baby Madsen, too, of course!!!