Sunday, December 16, 2007

Coolest. Toy. Ever!!!

I love toys. Luckily, I choose a career where it is completely acceptable to be surrounded by toys and use them for work. Being a trainer gives you a lot of freedom to be silly and no one seems to mind. About a year ago, I came across a website that has awesome toys. This year, I finally decided to buy some. And THIS is what I got:




These, my friends, are Ninja Devil Duckies. They are so freaking cool, they had to be refrigerated!! (Seriously, for some reason they came in a "Keep Refrigerated" box and the delivery guy brought them in a cooler. It was totally weird). They come in a set of two so they can silently battle each other, or take turns standing guard at the bathtub.

One guy is standing guard in my cubicle while the other is guarding my purse right now.

I did, however, pass on the Jesus action figure with the glow-in-the-dark "miracle hands." That would have been pushing it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it possible that these devil ducks came straight from Hell itself and they needed to be cooled for us mere mortals?