Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I Love HDTV

Last year, Steve bought me a new high-definition TV for our bedroom to replace one that was fried when lightening struck the house two years ago. We also invested in a Hi-Def receiver for our satellite programming. OMG this is the most amazing combination!

Those of you who know me know that I am a shark junkie. I have been since I was probably 6 years old, after watching some National Geographic special on sharks. This year, I was able to record (via our DVR, which I am also addicted to - don't ask me what time anything comes on because I am completely dependent on it) Discovery Channel's Shark Week and have been watching it ever since. Back in September, we got a whole slew of new HD channels and one of them was Discovery Channel. I just finished watching a show on the Galapagos Islands which was breathtaking. Now, I am watching "Predators of the Great Barrier Reef." I feel like a little kid staring in awe at a beautiful aquarium for hours on end.

I am easily entertained :-)

No comments: