Thursday, July 10, 2008

Feeling Better but Still Froggy

I ended up staying home all week last week and didn't go back to work until Monday. I had a good 4th of July with my friend Lori and her daughter, Maddie. Saturday I watched my niece Maddy all day and really enjoyed spending time with her. She is walking now and is super sweet. She loves giving kisses, especially if she is trying to get away with something. Priceless!

On Saturday, I was feeling better, but I guess I had coughed so much that I started losing my voice. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday it was completely gone and I couldn't manage above a whisper. Yesterday it sounded like I swallowed a goose! I felt like a 13 year old boy going through his voice change. Not pretty! Today my voice is coming back a little strong. Thank God, because I neeeed to talk! LOL

Hopefully by the end of the weekend, I will be as good as new!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I hope you're feeling better by now. ..missing your posts!