Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Peeing Mantis Strikes Again!!!

Ok ladies... I am completely grossed out by this bathroom phenomenon known as "hovering." I do not understand how or why this came to be a good thing, especially at work. This is not the gas station on the corner! It is a regularly-cleaned office bathroom used only by co-workers in a secured building. I do not see the need to hover. ESPECIALLY when there are convienent seat covers in every stall. I cannot tell you how many times over the last year I have walked in and seen the recent shower left behind. Gross!!

I envision this woman, whoever she is, as a giant Preying Mantis (aka Peeing Mantis). I wish I was a graphic artist so I could draw what I see in my head. Blech. All I can find is this:




Just cover the seat and move on. You are grossing me out.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That's some funny stuff. Gross, yes, but funny nonetheless.