Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's a Great Day!

I work for the local tranist agency, which means that one of the (only) perks we get is riding the bus for free. Since you now need a home equity loan to fill your tank with gas, this is a pretty nice perk for getting to work. Ridership is definitely on the rise with the insane gas prices, so I often find myself squished like a sardine in with the masses trying to make it home in the afternoon. This was the case today. During my ride I found myself squished next to a guy who proceeded to look down my dress for the majority of the ride home (A friend pointed out that was probably the highlight of his day, so more power to him).

I guess any day you can make it home without being groped is a good day. Unless you want to get groped... then I guess it sucks to be you. :-)


No comments: