Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Unmasking of the Peeing Mantis

Well, through a weird conversation yesterday, I have finally learned the identity of my arch nemesis ~ The Peeing Mantis. You will recall from my earlier blog that this is the alias I have given to the dis-gust-ing woman in my office who sprinkles all over the toilet seat (hovering, thereby appearing mantis-like) and then fails to clean up after herself.

I am so creeped out by this knowledge!! I don't know if I can ever look at her again without glaring and silently hating her nasty guts. I do laugh outloud after hearing her unmasker say, "She stands like a man!!" It was funny. And disturbing on SO many levels.

I will not call her out here, even though it is a 1 in 1,000,000 chance she would EVER read my blog. Just know I am on to you, Peeing Mantis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you writing for O magazine too?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/05/06/o.tinkler/index.html