Friday, May 2, 2008

Unbalanced



I saw this today and thought it was really funny. It also gives me a great opportunity to remind everyone that the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) walk is TOMORROW, May 3rd in Houston! I am the team captain for Elizabeth's Wellness Walkers. If anyone is interested in making a last minute donation to this amazing cause, please visit my walker's website:

http://www.nami.org/walkTemplate.cfm?section=NAMIWALKS&template=/customsource/namiwalks/walkerpage.cfm&walkerID=51026

I think this is an amazing cause as pretty much everyone knows someone affected by mental illness. It is also a tax deduction, if you are interested in that kind of thing! If you are interested in walking with us tomorrow, please sign up online. We will be there in the morning!!

No comments: