Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tragic Discovery for a Photo Nut & The Molestation at Walmart

We had a second loss last week. While taking pictures of pictures at my grandfather's funeral, my digital camera bit the dust. For a true photo junkie, it was a crushing blow. No new pictures of Maddy this week. No silly pictures of Pico sticking out from under a blanket. Tragic.

I am planning to buy a new camera soon, and look into getting my camera repaired so that Steve will have one for real estate. I guess something good can come from this!

Since I did not have a camera, I decided to take Madison (Maddy) to have her picture professionally taken at the photo place in Wal-Mart. She was a little fussy when we got there, so I let the people after me take our turn so I could get her calmed down. As we were finally getting her into position to take the pictures, the photographer's assistant kept "helping" me get her settled, and would ever so subtly grope me in the process. This happened 3 or 4 times before we were done. I was trying to keep my cool so I could get out of there. They showed me the pictures which were darling and I was asking about getting a disc of the pictures to show her mother and the woman told me they only had floppy discs. I told her no problem. She rang me up and sent me on my way. When I got out to the car, I noticed that there wasn't a disk in the bag. I went back inside to realize they were gone to lunch. I saw the groping assistant and told him what I was missing and he was SO rude to me like I was wasting his time. He gave me such attitude and was cursing under his breath. The nerve of this little perv! I will be calling their customer service department this afternoon and lodging a complaint against this little punk.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Sorry to hear about your creepy experience! At least you got some good pictures from the disgusting afternoon! Post them when you get them. I know she must be growing so fast! I'll bet I'll hardly recognize her.