Thursday, September 27, 2007

Another Year Older

Well, today is my birthday. Yipee. I turn 31 this year which means I am now officially "in my 30s." While I was 30 last year, that is really the cap end of your 20s. It's kind of cool to be 30. But, 31, well that isn't so cool. I'm feeling pretty good so far, but we shall see as the day progresses.

One of the interesting things about my relationship with Steve is that we have the exact same birthday. He is actually 13 minutes older than I am. Weird, huh? So, we are celebrating our birthday in style by going to The Melting Pot tonight for yummy fondue. A friend mentioned it to me last weekend, and then my dear friends, Melanie and Alan, blogged about their recent date at The Melting Pot in Dallas, so I figured it was meant to be for us to try it out.

So Happy Birthday Steve! Happy Birthday me!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Let us know how you like TMP tonight. It's so yummy!!!