Saturday, July 21, 2007

Christmas in July

It's here! I went up to the mailbox about 10:30 just on the off chance that the mailman was here early, and there he was! It took some persuading, but he went ahead and pulled my copy of Harry Potter out of the box of mail he was delivering. Oh joy!! LOL I know I am a giant dork, but leave me alone.

I am having to use some serious will power to give myself the delayed gratification of reading this book. I have to do a few things before I start to read it, because the way I read, once I start, I won't stop!! Last time a new HP book came out, it was all I could do to pry myself away for a few hours to sleep. But, this book will be bitter sweet, as I am thrilled that it is here, but sad that it will most likely be the last one. Don't call me and ask me how it ended, because I won't tell you. I also won't just skip to the end to find out how it ends (Steve!!).

See you in a few days LOL

No comments: