Friday, November 30, 2007

Ooooh... I must have this...


When Steve and I renew our wedding vows (HAHAHAHA...ahem) or if I ever need a formal dress... this is the one I am wearing:

Nothing says "A Touch of Class" like this Japanese-cartoon-meets-Gone-With-The-Wind inspired number. Do not adjust your screen... it IS that "special." This is not computer generated... someone actually MADE this dress! You know that means someone actually WORE this dress. In public!


I can see it now...


"Godzilla!!! Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!"




And this!! What. The. HELL is this about?? Mary Poppins meets The Birds? And they actually got someone to model this ensemble. I am afraid.

This literally looks like this poor woman dove under a table cloth as the birds were attacking her hair.

I give full credit to www.UglyDress.com If you want to see more of the nightmares at hand, check it out. Hours of hilarity are sure to ensue.


1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow, I just don't think "ugly" is an adequate word to describe this atrocity.