Tuesday, November 20, 2007

There is justice in the world after all

A few months ago (September 2007) I wrote a blog about my unfortunate molestation by a Wal-Mart photo employee while getting my niece's pictures made. It was creepy, and uncomfortable, and still makes me cringe at the very thought of it. To top it all off, the little snot was then rude to me! When I picked up the pictures a few weeks later, I recounted my story to the store manager, and even the regional manager. They were both completely creeped out and confided that this was not the first time it had happened, and they would take care of it.

Steve just called me asking what the guy's name was, and I told him that I didn't know (and never knew). Apparently he was in there getting some passport photos taken and brought up what happened to me. They told him that there was actually a lawsuit pending against the guy, and they would like to get my statement in writing.

Hopefully, justice will be served against this nasty little man and he will have to answer for what he did.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

So glad to hear that disgusting creep is finally going to get his comuppance!