Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Follow up to my Lake Trip







I know my posts seem a little out of order, but I was trying to cover everything that has been going on in such a short period of time!! Two weeks ago, Monica and I took a 3 day weekend up to the lake house (Lake Toledo Bend in East Texas). It was WONDERFUL!! We spent the time talking, playing games, floating in the lake, and basically just connecting. I hope we will be able to do it more often because it was just what I needed. Here are a few pictures from our trip.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ask Jean: "Wendell loves lakes." If and when we move to Texas (as though the issue is not already settled), we fully intend to live on - are at least with a view of - someplace as pretty as is depicted in your photos. So Steve, GET ON IT! We want it cheap, we want it close to work and family, and we want it now. Or at least soon... Miss you all, can't wait to see you. W