Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Closing Time

Hello friends and family!

I am excited to announce that Steve is closing on his second property today! Our good friend John finally freed himself from the wicked witch he was married to, and allowed Steve the honor of selling the last piece of a doomed marriage. We are so glad that Steve could help John through this trying period. I know he is looking forward to helping John find a new place that he will love.

Congratulations, Steve! You are doing awesome!

4 comments:

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Congratulations - to both of you! I know full well that as wives, we always share in our husbands' success and achievements!

Anonymous said...

Ditto for what Melanie said...except from a dad's view.
A year ago I would have lost a bet! I'm ashamed to say but proud to say.....wish all else was as good!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Ditto for what Melanie said...except from a dad's view.
A year ago I would have lost a bet! I'm ashamed to say but proud to say.....wish all else was as good!

anonymous...hhmmm??...obviously I need to do something?
Randy