Friday, August 10, 2007

Hi-Ho Hi-Ho, It's to the Lake I go!


I am SO ready for this weekend. The last three weeks at work have been insane and I am ready for a break. So, Monica and I decided to pack up and go to the lake house for the weekend. We are leaving this afternoon and this time we aren't taking the kids! Yippee! I love Trinity and Amelia to pieces, but sometimes you just need adult time, you know?


So, I get to leave work early today (double YAY!!) and go to lunch with my favorite trainer. Then I will run home and pack and wait for Monica to pick me up. We will be gone until Monday afternoon, which will give us enough time to really unwind and have a great time.


Watermelon martinis, here I come!!


1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh, my goodness...I am so envious! I want an adults-only girls' weekend! Can I come? Oh wait...I almost forgot...I'm nursing and have a four-month-old physically attached to my body for a large portion of the day. :-(

Send me an e-mail to tell me all about it and let me live vicariously through you. Pictures, too!