Saturday, September 27, 2008

Birth of ME

Well, today is my 32nd Birthday. Wow. Firmly planted in my 30s. It is really interesting.

Today is also my husband, Steve's 32nd birthday. Weird, I know.

Friday night we went out to a delicious dinner at Houston's on Kirby. This afternoon I will take my niece Madison to Maddie Brown's 4th birthday party (it's a cowgirl party!!) and then out with Tiff for a fun night of catching up.

I would love to go out and do karaoke with friends VERY soon. Who else wants to sing with me??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Melanie said...

Happy birthday, Liz! Wow, you're an old lady now. :-) I can't believe we're in our 30s! Weren't we just 14 like, a few weeks ago?

Seriously, I hope you have a wonderful day today!

Oh, and I'd love to do karaoke with you but my 300 mile distance precludes that. Sing a song for me.

Happy 32nd!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, gorgeous!!!