Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthdays all Around!!

With the recent visit of Hurricane Ike, I have fallen behind on birthday wishes to special people in my life! Let me take a minute to say





to the following special people:
  • September 4 - Aunt Connie - Thank you for letting us crash at your place for a week and enjoy the wonderful whole-house generator! Steve, Pico and I all appreciate it a lot!

  • September 11 - My beautiful sister, Sarah - Unfortunately, another tragic event has preempted your birthday... We will celebrate soon. Love you!

  • September 13 - Maddie Brown - Happy Birthday, cowgirl! It isn't every day that you turn the big 4!!!

  • September 23 - My best friend, Monica - You have always been there for me, and I adore you!

Some upcoming birthdays - 9/26 (Blythe and Chelsea), 9/27 (Myself & Steve)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww!! Thank you!!! We can't wait for you and Baby Mad-sen to join us this Saturday!!

YEEHAW!!!

Or, as Maddie would say...

HEEHAW!!!