Friday, March 14, 2008

It's time to fly!!

Well, almost. Tomorrow morning Steve and I are going to Cozumel with his family. I am super excited to spend the time relaxing and recharging my batteries in the sun. I have books (going to re-read Lord of the Rings like a dork, but I love it), tunes, and an awesome underwater case for my digital camera. Today I even bought my own snorkel gear! I hope to get some amazing photos while I am gone. I will upload them to my photo website when we return.

We come back next Saturday and will be picked up at the airport by my dad and we will head straight out to our family's place in Rosenberg for the family Easter party. My cousin Jean is coming in for the weekend, so I am really excited to spend some time with her. She and her hubby Wendell will be moving back to Texas before the end of the year, so that will be fantastic. I can't wait until they are here all the time.

Anyway, it is time for me to hop in the shower and get ready for bed. Our flight is at 9:00 am at Intercontinental Airport in Houston, so we have to leave pretty early to get there on time.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Have a great trip and take lots of pictures! I can't wait to see them!